Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Blood Boils

Come with me to make a photocopy:

First wait in line downstairs with pendrive to print a document.
Only pendrive capabilities upstairs.
Wait in line upstairs and get one copy, but wait I want 10...sorry you have to go downstairs for that.
Pay upstairs for the one copy, now back downstairs.
Wait in line again and give the copy from upstairs. Receive receipt to pay for the copies, but no copies.
Go in another line and wait to get to cashier to pay for copies and get another receipt showing paid.
Return to first line and wait for other 9 copies.
Give receipt showing payment and now you have your ten copies.

I consider this an exercise in practicing patience...care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!!!! I so feel for you....I got my fair share of opportunities to exercise patience...here's a favorite: wait in line to buy a subway ticket...wait in line to scan the card. Scanner eats my card. Wait in line to talk to the manager to explain that the machine ate my card. Manager thinks that I am asking for something to eat and points to the nearest restaurant. Wait in line to speak to someone who speaks English. Wait in line while the translator explains what happened to my card. Wait in another line while the manager makes a decision whether to believe me or not. Manager never comes.....give in and buy a new subway ticket...wait in line for that! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete